All About Flowers | Beautiful Flower
You Can Find All About The Flowers Here!! Free!! All Beautiful Flowers

 

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
A Daisy A Day

Hello world..

You belive that flowers can brighten an entire room?


I am no miracle worker, but I can bring sunshine to the dreariest winter day. It's not hard, really-I do it with the help of a simple flower.

This little bit of magic I learned years ago from my green-thumbed mother, who could always coax something to bloom in our yard. Around this time of year, she would clip deep-red camellia blossoms and group them carefully in a prized vase. Her timely arrangements were able to transform even our seasonally dark dining room.
Nature's Gifts

I didn't inherit my mother's gardening talents, but she instilled in me an abiding appreciation for nature. Although I don't have a yard full of flowers like she did, I still enjoy their benefits. Every week, when I'm shopping at the grocery store, I pick up a single cut bloom, usually a boldcolored gerbera daisy.


 

posted by Labanon @ 8:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

 

 
About Me

Name: Labanon
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Related Links

 

 

Flower Chat

 


Links
Powered by

 



BLOGGER

html>